This is an Indonesian national team players vent .... Very making moved!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009
 This is an Indonesian national team players vent .... Very making moved!!


 When the national team defeated the supporters of Indonesia will continue to ask "when winning well??"
When a national team players playing badly they will scold the player
When the national team and likewise not win they will shout it buabarkan League ...
Though they had fought hard for victory.
Consider a player wrote curhatan our national team, known for its call Bepe



 

Vent Bepe

Soldiers and Prisoners

As a national soccer player, I or we rather spend more time outside the city and even abroad. In contrast to when we were at the club, the National Team of our schedule is very tight and orderly. All players must stay in the dorms either in Jakarta or in whatever city we are. Thus we automatically have less time to meet with the family. We're just going to see family when they came to visit during the day, it was limited time because we had to break to practice back in the late afternoon. Especially if we have to do or TC's visit abroad, sometimes takes 2 weeks or 1 month. Psychologically so it more or less psychologically disturbing us, especially for those who have a family ...

I remember when one afternoon, we were in Oman with the National Team. One afternoon my roommate, Ponaryo Astaman looked nervous. Several times he spoke with his wife by telephone, from his tone it seems very serious. Long story short, it turns out the child's high fever Ponaryo in Jakarta. As a father of course is very fair if he was nervous, but what he can do right now. Great distance makes him only monitor the phone. Maybe a different story if he had a fever when his son was at home, would he be able to do something to cure her or at least psychologically being a father will be able to be the fruit of his heart medication ...

Another story comes from the Word Utina, one afternoon when I was in Myanmar, Aliyudin, Charis and Ismed were playing dominoes in my room, suddenly the word go and bekata "Damn, boy I want to talk guns at me now", "Loh why Man ...?? "Ismed replied," Yes, he said papa liar, he says tomorrow home but co guns come home, I want to cry dengernya ", explained the Word ...

Quarter three money with me. One time when I just returned from a visit with the National Team for 2 weeks in Oman, I've experienced something that made me shed tears. When it returned from Oman, we were only given 24 hours to meet the family, for 5 days then we will deal with Australia in Jakarta.

A short time that I actually spent with my family, it is a 24-hour time very, very short. The next day I had to re-join at the Hotel Sultan where the National Team to the concentration of training, during the trip my son smallest Syaura sitting on my lap, and resilience at all if he did not want to get rid of me at that time. When I entered the car park at the hotel and finally stopped, I Syaura began to move my wife's lap ...

When it Syaura asked "Cheeks wanted ..??", where I had to answer" yes first goal Cheek, Cheek home tonight ya .. "Without answering Syaura started hugging my wife and started looking in his eyes filling with water, my wife would say "Udah pi aja way, the cry for a while." With a little weight I began to get out of the car, the windshield was opened and, standing in my wife's lap, began waving his hands Syaura even looks a little forced. The car is slowly starting to walk and was still Syaura waved body position slightly protruded from the glass door of the car ...


Source : http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=2849827


0 komentar:

Post a Comment